Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cloth Diapering Anxiety Provoking Event

If you don't cloth diaper or care about cloth diapers, stop reading and come back tomorrow :)

If you cloth diaper, you may agree with me that one of the most useful tools of CDing is a diaper sprayer. Especially when you have two in diapers, one is teething, and one is trying to PT but won't poop on the potty. Diaper sprayer to me is a must have.

Monday morning I woke up with Sage and changed his butt, and needed to use the sprayer. Previously sometimes the button would stick due to calcification and Daddy would soak it in vinegar and life would be fine. Monday the button lost pressure and nothing I did would change it. Turn it off, turn it back on, futz with the button...nothing. So I left it to Daddy. Thankfully I got the diaper cleaned first.

Daddy took it apart and...his diagnosis was that there was a spring in the button that had broken and he couldn't figure out how to get in to the button to replace the spring. He suggested I buy a new one. Now if you know my husband that's like BIG. He rarely chooses to replace things if he can fix them.

So I'm off to Google diaper sprayers.

Hold me until we get the new one...