Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween and Julep Nail Color - Halloween Fun for your Nails!

As you saw in a post last week, I just started receiving the Julep Maven boxes and I'm loving their nail colors. I scope the site now and then and have been finding all sorts of cool stuff such as the Julep Spooky Sets for Halloween - perfectly matched nail sets and accessories for Halloween nail designing. How fun is that? And right now the Halloween sets are 70% off. Bonus! My favorite sets are the Candy Corn Spooky Set and the Bloodcrackling Spooky Set. Cute right?! In recent years I've done a lot of holiday nail art and I get a lot of "cute idea!" comments, so I'll be looking forward to getting these sets and doing them Halloween week.

70% off Julep Halloween sets
Julep Halloween Styles!


You don't have to be a Maven subscriber to buy the nail colors and sets like this, but Maven subscribers do get special benefits like 20% off all purchases, free shipping and priority notifications on exclusives and new products! I love getting emails from them letting me know about upcoming stuff (like, you know, this Halloween 70% off awesomeness). Interested in this Maven subscriber "thing?"


Become a Maven! Sign up for the Maven monthly beauty box subscription and get the intro box (valued at $40) for free using the code FREEBOX. There is a $3.99 shipping charge, and you are signing up for a monthly service, however, you can cancel the subscription, put it on hold or even gift it at any time. When you join Julep you'll complete a style quiz and then you'll receive Maven boxes fitting your style. Last month I received two nail colors and a foot lotion that I loooove. Try it out!