Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#JollyVoxBox from Influenster

As a member of Influenster, an online product review community, I (Liz) am eligible to receive VoxBoxes full of goodies to try out and review. This month I was excited to see that I would receive the #JollyVoxBox, a box of goodies for the holiday season.

Here was my box when it arrived. So cute!

#JollyVoxBox in my tree!

Here's my unboxing video (where I take a video of myself opening and oohing and ahhing over the gems inside).

Ooh goodies to try and to play with!

So what's going on this month with the VoxBox? Well let me tell you - and don't worry, you'll see more about these products in the coming months in different posts and on social media.

Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates (Peanut Butter Creme) - I received my box yesterday and hadn't touched these yet, but after dinner today I just really wanted a little chocolate. A LITTLE. So I thought, heyyyyy! I opened the box and took out one package. Each package has three squares (not so little really) and each package is 130 calories. As soon as I tore the paper open a magical wonderland of chocolate and peanut butter smells emerged. I'm not joking. And they tasted just as good as they looked. I did an Instavideo about it, but you can't see me because...well...I really need to dye my hair LoL Follow Skinny Cow on Twitter and on Facebook for coupons and surprises!

Ducklings Mini Rolls - Seriously, I thought, baby Duck Tape? In turquiose leopard print? Um, awesome! I've coveted the mustache large tape for months so I was excited to see this. Now what to do with it. I'm thinking about using some just to wrap presents because my 3 year old has already started trying to open them (not yet Little Dude). Follow The Duck Brand on Twitter and Facebook for more fun.

Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer - Did someone at Influenster know I was a makeup hoarder? If not, they certain sent this and the next item to the right person. Hello lover, a new lip product you say? Don't mind if I do. I received Aurora as my color. Watch for photos soon. Follow Rimmel for beauty tips on Twitter and Facebook.

New York Color (NYC) HD Color Trio Eye Shadow - Again, you had me at "makeup." I received the Long Beach Sands colors which are fitting for the season because, shocker, they're part of this season's fashion pallet. You know I love me some makeup, so I will be sure to share with you my experiences with this gem. Follow NYC on Twitter and Facebook for more beauty suggestions and eye-popping options.

Puffs Plus Lotion - Did someone call Influenster and tell them my house was the Fifth Circle of Cold Hell this week? If not, they're psychic (or they know it's cold season). Whatever the reason, these tissues are worth their money in gold. Both kids will allow me to wipe/blow with them when other tissues (and TP) just weren't cutting it. "I yike that wipe," Silas told me. Good enough for me. Let's buy stock. Follow Puffs on Twitter and Facebook for coupons and "stay away cold!" suggestions.

I'm off to play with my products - wait did that sound bad?

Which of these products sound the most interesting or useful to you?