Friday, August 2, 2013

Meet Robyn

As I've shared this week, the blog is expanding. We're adding Mamas and they're amazing ladies. Today I'll introduce you to Robyn in her own words.

Mama Robyn!
Mommy of 4 (a nursing newborn girl, and 3 boys: a kindergartener, a special needs 2nd grader, and a freshman step-son), chocolate loving, wine drinking, life saving medic, who was raised in the sticks, isn't afraid to speak the ugly truth and doesn't take crap from anybody.

Please help me welcome this amazing mama to the Around the House crew. What questions do you have for her?

5 comments:

  1. Welcome, Robyn! No questions . . . just a cheer for not taking any crap from anyone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne! No doubt it's a blessing and a curse ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey Robyn welcome to the madness! I am open to swapping the kids.. your have my noisy lot and I will have your quiet..calm..well behaved kids.. right? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many kids do you have? This could be an interesting concept: Babylist! LOL!!!

      Delete
  3. I have to say that I love your hair Robyn; it looks great on you! Sounds like you busy, wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete