Monday, July 15, 2013

Send Me Back to Work

It's summer. I'm a college professor. That means I either teach extra classes or...I have no idea what, I've always taught extra classes. I never knew what I'd do with myself.

Enter this summer.

Self-shaming (not the housewife type)

Two online classes and no "face-to-face" work makes Mommy cook, clean, and generally act like a housewife. I'm not sure how you feel about that, but it's so not me. I've been working on my dissertation and transcribing interviews, I've been working out (a lot it feels like - do you follow me on Fitocracy or on Twitter? If not, you should, I know you're creepy like that - see the sidebar), I've been planning weekend adventures for the boyz (see posts with #anothersaturdayouting tagged to see what all we do), and, like, hardcore cooking dinner. Meal planning with my laptop going hardcore, printing stuff out, making weekly schedules of food (no I'm not joking). It's kind of cray-cray.

I need to go back to work. Send me back to the land of the college students. Please.