Saturday, November 2, 2013

Loving Julep Products!

If you've been reading the blog for the past two months, you know that I (Liz) love makeup like it's my job. My recent favorite spot to shop is Julep. They offer amazing products - great nail colors, fantastic skin products, and right now everything is 50% off! What?!


Julep Friends & Family Sale
Julep Friends & Family Event - 50% off!


What a great way to stock up for yourself or for Christmas gifts!

What have I received recently from Julep that I love?

Well, there's the Halloween sets (candy corn and black crackle polish with red underneath), along with the Strawberry Mint Lip Balm. The nail colors look great and I'm excited to use them in the coming weeks for fall-themed nail designs. The Lip Balm is a bit melty - something I fixed by putting it in the freezer for a bit.

Halloween sets and lip balm

Below is the November "Classic with a Twist" Maven box along with add ons. I ordered the Blank Canvas Pumping Lip Primer and the Clean Slate Polish Remover pads in addition to my Maven box which had "Sheila" and "Cynthia" nail colors along with the new lip gloss in "Glowing."

I have to say I love the Polish Remover pads. They come in little packets with ten rectangles of polish remover. You soak the nail and then rub, and poof! Color be gone! Ready to add a new one!

When I ordered my first Maven box it took almost 2 weeks to get to me (it was shipped through DHL) and I know a lot of people were unhappy with the shipping and the time it took. This month I was emailed the notice that it shipped Monday and I received my box Thursday, so I'm hoping that shipping has changed for the better.

November Maven box with add-ons

This is me with the Lip Primer and "Glowing." One of the great things about the Lip Primer is it can be worn alone or under your choice of lip color. It's lightly tinted and shines alone, and feels really nice even without color over it.

Lip Primer with "Glowing"

Have you tried Julep products? Which are your favorites? If you order before November 4th remember to use code GOCRAZY for 50% off!