Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Review: belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits - Banana Bread?!

As a member of the Influenster community I am able to receive new products to test out. I recently received a box of belVita Softbaked Breakfast Biscuits in their brand new Banana Bread flavor. I loved the Oats and Chocolate flavor so I was excited to try this one.

If you're new to belVita's line, their softbaked and crunchy varieties are great for breakfast or between meal snacks. The Softbaked Biscuits contain 20% of your daily value of fiber, are a good source of B vitamins, and contain no high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners. All great right? Add to that that they taste fantastic and keep you feeling full all morning, and you have a great breakfast or snack product. Look for them soon at your favorite belVita retailer!

Cookies and coffee, my two morning loves.

 Check out belVita's website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more information and fun.