Valentine's Day is coming. Can't get out of the house? Robyn has some great suggestions for Do It Yourself Date Night (at home):
|DIY Date Night - A Night Out at Home|
1. Pick a theme (I'll go with Italy!)
2. Google 'Best Italian Restaurant in _____(your city).'
3. Call in the dinner order and have your significant other pick it up on their way home. (If you are good in the kitchen and have the time, whip up some meatballs or chicken parmigiana before your date arrives)
4. Go get (or bake) dessert! (Cannolis, Italian Wedding cake, or Tiramisu...YUMMY!!!)
5. Clear the dinner table and place a tablecloth over it. Light two candles and place them in the middle of the table. Serve dinner at the table paired with an Italian wine, Italian beer, or Italian soda.
6. Put the dishes in the sink and forget about them!
7. Put in a movie relating to your theme (The Italian Job for action, or La Dolce Vida for a comedy/drama).
8. Remove recliners from room. Snuggle up on the couch while watching your movie together.
9. Break out the dessert! Get one plate and two forks. Take turns or feed each other!
Photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net "Love Card With Copyspace" by nirots