Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lisa and #JulepNails101

A few weeks ago Lisa was chosen as a muse for Julep's #JulepNail101 Challenge. Here's her first progress post...
 


My results: 

image.jpeg
Getting rid of hang nails and dry skin


image.jpeg
Filing rough edges and shaping


image.jpeg
Pushing back cuticles


image.jpeg
All prepped before the Oxygen Nail Treatment


image.jpeg
All finished!
They look good, huh? 


I had fun doing this! Pixy was my photographer and I had Cubby in a carrier so I could do it!! The whole process didn't take long and my nails are looking great! They're a far cry from being gorgeous, as I'm always washing my hands and they're work-worn, but I'm happy with the results thus far!! 

Can I also say how heavenly it was to do something for myself, even if the approach was unorthodox?

Are you following the #JulepNails101 challenge? Follow here and pamper yourself! 

Have you found something that helps you reboot and pamper yourself? Tell us about it! We need ideas! ;) Want to learn more about Julep and their products? Check out this post.