Friday, June 20, 2014

Chloe + Isabel Jewelry and Fragrances - Discount Code!

Jewelry lovers!

If you've been following the blog recently you know that Liz is now a merchandiser for Chloe + Isabel, a jewelry and fragrance company that offers both trendy and classic pieces for good prices. In this post Liz will share some information about her experiences with Chloe + Isabel and will give readers a discount code for $25 off a $125 order.


From Liz:

I have spent the past month and a half working with Chloe + Isabel, wearing the jewelry, and chatting with lots of fantastic people about their jewelry preferences. I've found some pieces I love, and have realized that jewelry can help to make my day brighter, no matter what I have on the schedule. I've also realized that C+I jewelry is a fantastic fit for women like me - it's professional but can still be "fun," and for me, that's important.

Liz in Tangier Convertible Post Earrings and Tangier Collar Necklace

C+I offers a lot of "convertible" pieces. What that means is that these are pieces that can be worn in multiple ways. We have earrings that can both dangle and be studs, we have necklaces that come in sets of three that can be worn alone, and we even have sets that can be combined to make one long necklace or can be used as a bracelet, one shorter necklace, and one longer necklace. In this video I've reviewed some of the options - be sure to comment as to which is your favorite convertible piece!

Now for the fun:

Chloe + Isabel is offering a Summer Solstice Sale - customers who spend over $125 can use code SUMMER25 to receive $25 off their order. This code is good from June 20 to June 27, so get to shopping! Also, orders over $100 qualify for free shipping. So now the question becomes, what's in your Chloe + Isabel cart? Shop here at my boutique!

Summer Solstice Sale!

Do you need ideas to help you reach the $125? Check out these lower priced items that you can find in my boutique that could bring you up over $125.

Under $25 items

Need help picking items you'd love? Email me and I can help you find just the right thing.


What's your favorite piece from C+I? Comment below and share it with us so we can all ooh and ah!