Saturday, September 21, 2013

Service es muy importante

I've always been one to give a restaurant a second or third chance if I had service issues. I know they're busy. I know my order's not special to the folks that work there - this is their job. But I'm frustrated enough to put people on blast.

Those bags? Not so full.
Every Saturday my husband works until 12 and then brings the whole family lunch. He gets the boys nuggets and fries. At least once per month something's missing from our order. Sometimes we didn't pay for it so it was a miscommunication issue. Most times we did.  This afternoon Mike ordered two orders of nuggets and we didn't get either. And we did pay for them. 

Now, really, in the grand scheme of things losing $2.50 ish isn't bad. But after  a few weeks of missing bits, I was annoyed. So i called the store using the number on the receipt. Twice. No answer. So I called the corporate line and answered a survey. But it was about food quality. There were no questions about service or not getting your food. I quit halfway through the survey after I told the computer Imd had an issue and it started asking me which food item the issue was with. 

I have to say, I'm disappointed. I love my Saturday lunch with my family. I'd even been looking forward to trying the flatbread things this company had just brought back. Now I'm a lot less interested in having my husband even go back next Saturday. Why go if you never know what you're going to get?

Have you ever had an issue with a restaurant? How did you deal with it? Did you keep going there?